- Students interested in the ACES program must attend a preliminary one–day workshop --“Jumpstart Your Health Career.”Contact your regional AHEC for information about the next "Jumpstart."
- After completion of Jumpstart” and online module, students will be evaluated for invitation into the ACES program.
- Those accepted into ACES will participate in individualized career planning, year-round programming and regular assessment of knowledge and skill attainment...all of which are documented on the AHEC transcript.
- Applications may be received year round. Jump start workshops will be offered multiple times throughout the year.
Fees and Scholarship Assistance
- The cost to participate is $500 per Tier level.
- Each Tier takes approximately one year to complete.
- Fees include multiple workshops, access to online learning modules, individualized career planning session, portfolio workbook, scholarship information and more.
- Students with a proven financial need will be awarded reduced fees or partial scholarship. Yearly ACES fees may be paid in installments.
- Students are encouraged to seek sponsorship from local organizations to offset the cost of the program. (Contact your regional AHEC for sponsorship information)